The Stealth II continuous motion, pharmaceutical cartoner from MGS Machine, uses a rotary arm to dispense flattened cardboard cartons before erecting them and filling them with a a variety of different products. The pharmaceutical cartoning system can operate continuously without human labour, increasing output significantly.
- Small footprint requires less floor space.
- Simplified user and diagnostic mode accessed through on screen display
- Servo-based design means fewer moving parts reducing maintenance and providing greater accuracy at high speeds.
- Pre-designed infeed solutions provides for flexibility in handling tubes, vials, bottles, pouches, etc as well as literature insertion.
- Powered carton magazine is ergonomically correct and loads easily.
- Unique guard scheme allows for walk-in access to the machine for cleaning, maintenance and changeover.
- Standard carton pre-break eliminates carton setup failures.
- No tool, quick change carton set-up masks, drop-in plows and guides and HMI recipes reduce changeover time.
- Fall-through containment shelving and guarding design for easy access and clear sight lines.
- Construction fully supports ANSI/PMMI B1.55.1-2006 safety and cGMP guidelines.
- Pharmaceutical validation assistance is included.
- Output: 400 cartons per minute
- Power: 230 VAC, 3 Phase, 50-60 Hz
- Air: 5 SCFM @ 80 PSI typical
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.