The Blistercard & Wallet machine from MGS Machine allows the collation and packaging of pharmaceutical products such as tablets in wallet formats.
- Automatic feeding/collating/folding of product reduces labor costs by as much as 85%.
- Modular design increases flexibility by its ability to handle heat sealed cards (HSCs) or hot melt adhesive-style blister cards (wallets).
- Hot melt adhesive choice can significantly reduce material cost of card stock, eliminate exposure of product to heat tunnel, and provide higher product speeds than traditional HSCs.
- Multiple blister feed choices (bulk, magazine fed or on line transfer from thermoformer) provides increased flexibility.
- No tool, fully adjustable to handle a broader range (size & number of folds) of products.
- Accessible product capture shelves protects and contains product fall through.
- Servo drive system’s fewer moving parts reduce maintenance requirements and provides greater accuracy and precision machine movement.
- Heavy-duty frame allows for high-speed 24/7 applications.
- Small footprint requires less floor space.
- Construction fully supports ANSI/PMMI B155.1-2006 safeguarding and cGMP guidelines.
- Power: 230/460 VAC, 3 Phase (with disconnect), 60 Hz
- Air: 5 SCFM @ 80 PSI depending upon application
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.