The Sidewinder pharmaceutical outserter from MGS Machine is designed to accurately and efficiency attached outserts such as a product brochures and other forms of product information to pharmaceutical bottles.
- Versatile standard design allows the SideWinder™ to be supplied as a stand-alone machine, provided with a conveyor, or fit over an existing line.
- MGS' standard rotary motion is a proven design that creates a clean and simple picking motion and has years of field-tested experience.
- Clean GMP design eliminates the possibility of lost outserts in the machine and reduces time spent in outsert count validation.
- Easy-to-load horizontal powered magazine means a lower, more ergonomic magazine load height.
- Open station prior to outsert placement allows for additional functions, such as bar code scanning. This capability can greatly reduce waste and rework.
- Many options available such as various styles of bottle metering devices, allowing the end user to customize the machine to their specific needs.
- Output: Up to 250 bottles per minute
- Power: 230 VAC, 3 Ph, 50/60 Hz
- Air: 80PSI Filter and Regulator Provided
- Minimum Outsert Size: 28.7mm (L) x 28.7mm (H) x 7.62mm Thick
- Maximum Outsert Size: 69.85mm (L) x 101.6mm (H) x 9.65mm Thick
- Machine Orientation
- Powered Magazine – many lengths available
- Upstream/Downstream Surge Protectors
- Low Level Magazine Sensor
- Tabletop Conveyor
- Missed Detection System With or Without Buzzer
- Bottle Turning Modules
- Bar Code Scanner
- Other Drive Options
- Venturi Vacuum System
- Vacuum Pump
- Product Reject Station With Reject Verification
- Floor Stand
- Screw Height Adjustment
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.