The Topserter II pharmaceutical outserter from MGS Machine is designed to accurately adhere outserts containing product information onto cartons or bottles. The outserter utilizes a four head rotary system to continuously apply the outserts at a high output, thus increasing effeciency while also maintaining accuracy.
- Designed to meet relevant CGMP guidelines, reducing cleanup and inspection.
- Standardized FAT, IQ and OQ protocols are included, assiting to reduce commissioning and validation.
- Quick and easy changeover utilizing change parts and digital screw adjustments.
- Easy-to-load ergonomic magazine with outsert tray shelf.
- The ability to incorporate most outsert identification devices: bar code scanners, vision and smart sensors.
- Easily installs over most conveyor lines.
- Hot-melt adhesive system.
- Power: 208/230 VAC 3 Ph 50/60 Hz 30 Amp supply (including the adhesive system)
- Air: 80 PSI minimum at 0.6 SCFM Filter and Regulator Provided
- Output: Up to 250 bottles per minute
- Hot melt adhesive system with optional tabletop conveyor
- Minimum Outsert Dimensions: 25.4mm x 25.4mm x 3.17mm thick
- Maximum Outsert Dimensions: 76.2mm x 76.2mm x 9.52mm thick
- Four, Six or Eight-Foot Long Powered Magazine
- Extended Capacity Prefeeder
- Timing Screw or Random Cycle Bottle Control
- Stepper or Servo Drive
- Low Noise Vacuum Systems
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.