The Eclipse pharmaceutical cartoning machine from MGS Machine is designed to reduce carton sizes for tablet products, thus minimizing shipping costs. The cartoner does this by collating, stacking and cartoning tablet blister cards making them ready for shipping.
- 7.5’ x 4.5’ footprint conserves floor space.
- Pre-engineered product handling infeeds for tubes, pouches, bottles, vials and others, reduces project cost and delivery lead times.
- Servo-driven design uses fewer parts meaning reduced maintenance, easy access, and precise motion control.
- Internal lighting and fall-through product containment shelving provides clear sight lines and ease of cleaning.
- GuardianTM safety guard scheme provides open, instant access to the entire machine.
- No tool changeovers via drop-in plows and guides, digital screw adjustments and HMI product recipe system, means fast and accurate changeovers.
- Economy or FOL Glue End
- Straight Tuck
- Reverse Tuck
- Airplane Tuck
- Fifth Panel Cartons
- Output: Up to 90 cartons per minute.
- Maximum carton dimensions: 254mm x 115mm x 305mm
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.