The Paragon cartoner from MGS Machine is all-in-one system designed to erect flattened cardboard cartons before filling them with a variety of different products, all in a continuous motion. Items that can be loaded include pouches, bottles, vials and blister cards and other food and bakery products.
Features & Benefits
- Compact footprint requires less floor space.
- Rugged, heavy-duty 3"x3" welded tubular frame handles high-speed 24/7 applications with design room to spare.
- Push-button HMI directs standard PLC for simple, low cost, easy to maintain machine control.
- MGS unique drive scheme simplifies maintenance and minimizes use of chains, belts and gear boxes.
- Proven "Plug-in" product handling/feeding modules reduce engineering time and project costs.
- Captured carton carrier chain design reduces marring on cartons, increases chain life and creates squarer cartons.
- No-tool, quick changeover carton setup masks and drop-in flap folding plows & guides reduces carton changeover time to minutes.
- Accessible, fall-through product containment shelf system collects product debris for ease of sanitation and maintenance.
- ANSI/PMMI B155.1-2006 safeguarding system supports the latest in global safety guidelines.
- Economy or FOL Glue End
- Straight Tuck
- Reverse Tuck
- Airplane Tuck
- Fifth Panel Cartons
- Power: 230/460 VAC, 3-Phase (with disconnect), 50-60 Hz
- Air: 5 SCFM @ 80 PSI depending upon the application
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.