The Isys intermittent tray denester from MGS Machine is designed to place trays onto food grade production belts. The tray denester has been installed in a variety of different applications within Australia and New Zealand involving, biscuit trays, lid placing, meat production (including red meat, seafood and poultry). The Isys unit is well built, extremely versatile, compatible with a number of different size and shape trays and can be easily integrated into existing produciton lines with ease.
- Pressware / Paperboard • Clamshells
- Meat / Poultry
- Tubs / Bowls / Plates
- Motion control method offers pick motion flexibility with the machine capable of either denest (sidewall pick) and/or straight-line motion.
- Kwik KlipTM assembly for tray holdback combined with quick and easy magazine adjustments means greater reliability and less machine downtime.
- Standard (IP55) construction is suitable for most applications. Washdown (IP65) construction is available for caustic environments.
- Air cylinder drive offers a virtually maintenance-free motion control and drive system.
- Clean, logical control panel design makes the machine easy to operate.
- Plug-and-play design translates to an easy installation.
- Many options available to customize and meet your specific needs.
Power: 110/240 VAC, 1 Ph 12 Amps Max (with optional vacuum pump)
Air: 80 PSI Filter and Regulator Provided
- Vacuum: Up To 10 SCFM At 20” HG (if optional pump is not purchased)
- Minimum Product Range: 50mm x 50mm
- Maximum Product Range: 750mm x 350mm x 1150mm
- Standard or Washdown Design
- Single or Dual Lane Magazine
- Sidewall or Bottom Surface Pick
- Vacuum Pump or Venturi Vacuum System • Various Cycle Control Alternatives
- Missed Detection System
- Low-Level Magazine Alarm
- Stack Light
- Floor Stand
- Screw Height Adjustment
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.