Impact Automation can offer a range of vibratory and centrifugal bowl feeders that are designed to receive product in bulk supply then singulate, orient, count, collate and even assemble components.
Electromagnetic vibratory feeders, offer a unique handling methods that control the flow of bulk materials into secondary processing operations. Product can be screened, sized or accurately metered assuring a smooth uniform flow that is fully variable from a dribble to a surge. Infeed and discharge equipment including vertical and horizontal counter/stackers, timing screws, star wheels, shuttle feeders, collators, tippers and a host of other designs round out the pre-engineered base equipment solutions that can be combined and/or customized to meet your particular needs.
- Variety of different sizes available to suit your individual need
- Ability to run at speeds of up to 600 parts per minute
- Constructed from 11-guage stainless steel
- All products tooled by experienced craftsmen
- Variety of escapement and placement devices available including single or multiple lane.
- Equipment can be upgraded for pharmaceutical clean room applications.
- Custom built systems enables a high level of flexibility with regards to customers requirements
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.