- The 'Evolution G2' weighing and filling machine is able to accurately pack up to 180 - 125grm punnets per minute. A&B have recently released a 16 Head Evolution G2 which runs at an astounding 240 punnets per min!
- The Standard Evolution is also available in a 4, 6, 8 and 10 head lines.
The base model is adapted slightly for the produce it packs, as it has different characteristics. Grape and Cherry tomatoes, Blueberries and Sweet cherries are handled slightly differently on this versatile machine.
- The machine has a wide range of features including:
- - A large, easy to use, colour touch screen interface.
- - Accuracy, reliability and gentleness.
- - Transverse belt gently distributes the fruit to the vibratory trays to deliver the correct amount to the scales.
- - Specially designed to minimise drops of the product to lessen the impact on the produce.
- - All contact parts being constructed from food grade materials and stainless steel
- - Wash down capability
- - Easy to clean design
- - Colour coded air supply for ease of maintenance.
- - Electrical board simple to changeover and common in their application.
- - Spare parts always on site with backup supplies in Sydney.
Share this product with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, Linked in or any other social media website. Click one of the icons below, or join our Facebook page by clicking on the 'like' button at the bottom of the page.